My Holiday

Hi, my name is Fajar Januar Pratama, I will tell you about my latest holiday, enjoy.

During my holiday, I decided to spend some time at home. It was a welcome change from my usual routine of going to college and doing my homework.

I spent the first few days just relaxing and catching up on some much needed sleep. I also spent a lot of time with my family, which was nice because we don't always get to spend as much time together as we would like,  I made videos to upload on my youtube channel.

One of the things I like most about being at home is being able to make lots of videos and live streaming on my YouTube channel, because during college I couldn't make videos because of lots of assignments and class schedules.

Another thing I enjoyed was being able to catch up on some of my favorite TV shows and movies. I was able to watch a lot of new releases that I had missed while I was busy with college . I also spent some time playing video games, which was a nice way to relax.

Overall, I had a great time spending my holiday break at home. It was a much needed break from my usual routine, and it was nice to be able to spend some quality time with my family.

Komentar